Monday, July 30, 2012

The "P" Family *sneak peek*

One of the sad aspects of wedding photography is that sometimes you photograph a couple's wedding and then they move on and the photographer is left wondering what became of them. Not so with the P family!  I had the great pleasure of meeting up with them again at a wedding this past May and learned that they're not only incredibly happy, but that they also have a son. He's absolutely cherubic! It was an honor when Michelle asked me to take her family's portraits this summer. 
We met up last Friday in the heat of the evening, at a local park, a wide open space for their 2-year old to run and play. If you've ever parented a 2-year old little boy, then you can appreciate the energy and curiosity that kept us all chasing this adorable boy. I remember those days all too well, and the fact that I never had formal portraits of my son when he was 2 because he wouldn't sit still for anything! And if you've ever parented a 2-year old little boy, you know just how endearing a little boy's energy can be; I wouldn't trade the days of chasing my toddler son for anything. Thanks Tony & Michelle! Hope you cherish the memories of chasing around your darling little boy because they grow up way too fast!

Michelle found this wagon at a thrift store! This is an AWESOME find!
I think I may start shopping for photo props at thrift stores.


Complete love and adoration...


Look at that darling face and those blond curls! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!