Thursday, July 26, 2012

The "L" Family *sneak peek*

What fun summer for photography! This is my third destination session in the past three months and the winds of adventure blew me in the direction of Provo, Utah this time to photograph my cousin and her family. We woke to pouring rain on family picture day, no thanks to a mischievous Mother Nature. So we dodged rain drops and rain puddles as we explored the BYU campus in search of great locations. Weather disappointment aside, I think we captured some real gems!





Eternally bound. My cousin married a cop...

We drove up to Sundance, which was extraordinarily gorgeous....and DRENCHED. It never stopped pouring the entire time we were there, crowded under an awning, waiting for a break in the weather, so we scrapped that idea and salved the situation with a visit to The Sweet Tooth Fairy (she won Cupcake Wars!!!) for some sugary goodness.

I can't decide: color or black and white?