Monday, February 22, 2010

The Wedding Album


It's your big day.
You have hundreds of photographic images capturing every last detail, every emotional tear, every sweet kiss, and every cherished moment and memory.
Now what?
There are countless options in terms of available albums. There are high quality, high end albums that will break the bank. There are mass-manufactured, snapshot quality albums that look just like all your friends' photo books. Finding an album to offer my wedding couples afforded me an exhaustive, but satisfying search and then Eureka!! I found something rather spectacular that will appeal to every budget and offer that zing of uniqueness and craftsmanship that is unsurpassed!

I call it The Essential 10x10 Album.



The album can also be a 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12.
There are several fresh features about these albums that you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere, unless you're willing to sell your firstborn child to afford it!

First of all, the photographic paper used in these albums is THICK! 110# weight!
When my husband was looking through the albums he kept commenting that the pages seem stuck together because there was no way that each page could be so thick! Not only is the quality of the paper amazing, but the pages can be printed on a semi-gloss surface or sprayed with a pearl finish! Wowza!

Second, the cover of this album is 100% customizable!!
For my example albums, I chose leather covers, in red and dark brown. Also available are custom photo covers in lustre or metallic (photographic covers are laminated and adhered to Masonite). Further enhance the cover of your album with a custom-designed dust jacket or foil printing.

Next, these albums lay completely flat when opened.
They're hinged down the center which allow you to see the entire page without the magazine-like creases of many albums and photo books.
(see images below)





Finally, these albums are customizable in design, color, and layout;
3 elements which were on my "must have" list as I searched for the perfect album.
This allows me to use your wedding colors, textures, patterns, and the creative freedom
to design an album which is uniquely YOU. Pages can include text along with images.
Here are a few samples of full-page spreads for a wedding album.




If you're anything like me, one of the first things that pops in my head when presented with anything is "how much does it cost?" Getting the best *bang* for my buck is of the utmost importance which is why I chose this album to offer to my clients.

The Essential 10x10 Album features 15 thick and gorgeous pages (30 amazing sides) and a leather cover in your choice of black, dark brown, or red.
A la carte prices start at $199.00

Customizable photo cover or dust jacket is only $20.00
Each additional page (2 sides) is only $6.00

Other album sizes vary in price.

The Essential Album is also included in some wedding packages!