Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brock

Next week is album week on my blog!
Everyday next week, I'm going to feature fresh and creative uses for my latest product: The Album! I'm thrilled to be able to share with you my complete adoration for these remarkable books and demonstrate why the new albums are a "must have" for engagements weddings, families, seniors, and new babies; basically anyone and everyone! Stay tuned!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few personal pictures of my little boy, Brock. Growing up as a photographer's child means that you get momarazzied from the very moment you leave the womb. Brock is used to the camera and now, at four, is okay with a few pictures every now and again. These shots are from his "I'm four years old now" session! We entertain high hopes that someday he'll play linebacker for the Boise State Broncos. Check out these not-so-subtle tributes to our favorite team, and infinitely more important, our favorite boy!





Children will always let you know when they've had enough...


Have a great weekend!