Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Closing Up Shop

Dear Clients and Friends-

After prayerful thought and much consideration, I have decided to close my business. My experience as a photographer has been one that has enriched myself, my family and fed my creativity in ways I never thought possible. It has been an immense pleasure photographing you, your newborns, your children, you families and your wedding days and I have met so many incredible people along the way. As it is, my very young children need me right now and, after struggling for years to become a mother, there is nothing that gives me more joy than spending as much time as possible with son and daughter. Perhaps when they're older and more independent I can once again pursue my passion for photography.  Thank you so much for entrusting me and my cameras with your precious memories. It has been such a blessing to know all of you.

Best wishes for your continued happiness,

Charlotte