Thursday, July 12, 2012

The "W" Family

I love shooting in a new city and I also hate shooting in a new city, due in large part to all the cool locations that I see along the way that I might never get to use. Like Kennewick, WA, where I recently (which is a nice way of saying sometime last month and am just now getting around to posing) took pictures of my husband's sister and her family. My sister-in-law chose a really gorgeous location right along the Columbia River that has views of not one, but two suspension bridges (if they're not suspension bridges, my husband will give me a thorough schooling on bridges. Oi.) Not only that, this location has a lighthouse. How cool is that?? So, without any further babbling, here are a few of my favorites...







I also took their family portrait next to their pool...