Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Seniors: Jake & Morgan

With only weeks until graduation, really good friends, Jake and Morgan are cutting it close for senior pictures, but I have to admit, there is some advantage to spring seniors and that is a fresh change in the weather and these two will look as fresh at graduation as they do in their senior portraits! How many seniors can say that?

I have a tendency to look towards Boise when approaching senior picture season. When Jake's mom challenged me to find something "countryish," I knew that searching closer to my small town home would yield better results than heading to the city. What I found was a TREASURE! A footbridge. A raging creek. Fields. Train tracks. Split rail fences. And even a weather-beaten old house.

Jake....





Morgan...





And finally, one of Jake and Morgan together...


Thanks Jake and Morgan! It was fantastic working with both of you!