Thursday, September 16, 2010

Little Miss Bronco

Something new and blue (and orange too)!

Introducing my first (and therefore best) promotion ever:

Little Miss Bronco.

Partnering with my very good friend, Joey, of Libby Loo's Boutique, we have decided to take our passion for Boise State to a new level and to a fresh generation of clientel: the girls!

As the mom of a boy, I've never had a problem finding great "Bronco" stuff to outfit my future linebacker. If I had a girl, though, I'd be used to all the cute clothes and accessories and finding that kind of variety in Bronco gear would be near impossible. Until now.



The deal gets even sweeter...
Book early and receive this very chic and darling blue, knit beanie FREE:


At only $99, this limited time offer is a ridiculous steal!
Original Price $199.00

And, if you're not lucky enough to be a Boise State fan, Libby Loo will take special requests for your favorite college football team's colors.


Go Broncos!