Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Junior Album


Once upon a time I wanted to be a scrapbooker.
Years of amassing materials left me with a closet full of supplies, but no scrapbook.
Turns out, I wasn't very good at scrapbooking after all.

That's when I found myself in a dilemma.
I could invest in the department store photo albums and stuff them full of 4x6 prints, just like everyone else I knew.
Or I could scrapbook.

When I started researching albums for my bridal clients, it occurred to me that the 10x10 albums might also appeal to the families I photograph. As a mom, the idea of preserving my child's portraits in a creative way sure beats the plastic, department store photo albums and saves me hours of time in my wasted efforts at scrapbooking.

Using fun colors, patterns and text, the 10x10 Junior Album features pages designed specifically with children in mind. The heavyweight, semi-gloss pages are hinged down the center so that the album lays flat when opened. The albums feature either a leather cover or a custom-designed photo cover. Additional sizes are available.

The following are a few ideas for full-page spreads in a 10x10 Junior Album.


Boutique Style:


Modern Style:

Add art and text to a simple layout for more impact.


Another fun feature of a 10x10 Junior Album is the All About Me pages:



The Junior 10x10 Album features 10 sensational pages (20 fun & colorful sides) and comes in your choice of black, dark brown, or red leather covers.
Prices start at $150.00

Custom photo cover is an additional $20.00
Each additional page (2 sides) is only $6.00

Additional sizes include 5x5 and 8x8