Friday, September 4, 2009

The See Family

Indian Creek on a summer's evening. Kuna, despite being a bit on the shabby side, actually hides dozens of amazing places for photo shoots. It certainly presents an exciting creative challenge and the results are always rewarding. This particular spot along Indian Creek is an old stomping ground for my husband and his brothers so when I suggested it to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law for their family pictures, they were already familiar with the spot in question. This shoot required me to not only wade into the creek for one shot, but also climb onto my husband's shoulders for another. Both firsts in my book. Thanks to my husband, Clarke, for not only operating the reflector and carrying my bag, but also for carrying around one of my nieces who had lost her shoe, which explains all the bare feet pictures.



We adore our nieces!! They've grown up way too fast.